Friday, August 5, 2011

Blog Plans

Friday, August 5, 2011


Blog Plans

My mind has been whirring this past week about how I could best use my blogs. I am so thankful for folks who are interested in reading anything I happen to write :<)! Each blog has its own set of subscribers, so this is the most effective way to share the overall plans. If the other blog interests you more, just unsubscribe and go that site to subscribe. Or do both! Whatever will bless you.



So here goes:


Lives Under Construction will focus on serving Christ. I will write devotions on the topic but will also highlight opportunities (generic, local and national). Please consider submitting information or topics you might like to know about. I anticipate 2-3 posts per week max on this blog. This site address is: http://www.billiejoyoumans.blogspot.com/


Learning and Growing Together will remain my devotional blog and includes the weekly Baptist Voice column. I anticipate posting on this blog 1-2 times per week and it is located at: http://www.ramblingsfrombilliejo.blogspot.com/


Thanks for walking with me as we seek Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment