Monday, April 13, 2009

A needed nudge!

Good Morning! My writing has been stalled as my mind has been awhirl with questions for God and a sense of immersion in the chaos of this world. Confusion is never a good time to speak audibly or in writing...even at my clearest times I fear mis-representing the Lord. But thanks to a nudge from a dear friend to write more and a stirring from the Lord, I hope to begin a series of devotions on Christian Character. Would you join me in praying for that little project?

And a little 'gift' for you today is a prayer from an email I receive from a missionary organization. These folks newsletters are always short and speak deep into my heart, I hope you enjoy. If you'd like to sign up for their newsletter, here is a link to a current article on their website is http://www.wme.org/site/PageServer?pagename=easter_story.

a prayer for today
a prayer for today a prayer for today Lord, help me to always remember that your word is a light to my feet and a lamp to my path. Help me not to be led astray by the seductive suggestions of men. Let me always follow you for you are the true light and life that I need. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment