Sunday, February 15, 2009

Morning Encouragement

Good morning, hope the Valentine's focus on love has your heart still singing! For our 'In Christ' focus, my heart was impressed with these words from Romans 8:1,2There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. A friend brought the Lucado book "Give it all to Him" this week and it uses a trashman analogy. Lucado encourages us to release all that trash that builds up every day. I don't know about you but that confession part of my daily prayers always has thoughts or feelings that I DON'T want to keep with me. What a joy we can give it all to Jesus. I'll post a piece from that book as a note about 'today's thoughts become tomorrow's actions' but I've filled your boxes enough for now. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment