Friday, February 27, 2009

Purposes Fulfilled!

Hiding in the Lord is the place to be. Contrary to our rejection of the mental image of 'hiding', it is the place of rich, abundant living and purposes fulfilled. As God's workmanship, humanity is an incredible creation. We are beings with passions and drive and ability. Sometimes so much so that we begin to think all of life depends on us...and is about us. The storms of life bless us in that we are inspired to call out to the One who is above all and who longs to nurture us. In our recognition of our limitations is the doorway to becoming all God intends for us. May we run to Him today and rejoice in the purposes He has for each of our lives!


Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in thee my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of thy wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by. I cry to God Most High, to God who fulfils his purpose for me. Psalm 57:1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment