Monday, February 23, 2009

Soldiers

Sometimes the struggles that weigh on me the most are those of my loved ones. In those times I rejoice that my position in Christ allows me to 'armor up' and do battle on their behalf. I didn't grow up in a praying family or a praying church, so I rely on a variety of tools to help me stay focused on the battle. Though prayer is simply heart-felt conversation with God, my mind tends to wander if I don't use prayer points and guidelines. If that sounds like you, this might be a warrior guide that would help: http://www.prayertoday.org/2004/PDF/Worksheets/Identify-Strongholds.PDF. Whether you need prods like me or not, we all need great truths from God's word, so here is a wonderful 'in Christ' warrior truth:


(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) (2 Corinthians 10:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment